Even though renovations to Eck Hall are complete and construction is underway
on the Bishop Gerber Science Center, the Facing Forward campaign still needs funds to meet its goals. Help Newman University create the science, nursing and health care sciences facilities Newman students need to be successful in their chosen professions and bring better health care to people throughout the region.
Ways to give
Your gift can support the building of the Bishop Gerber Science Center and the renovating of Eck Hall or help the Facing Forward campaign meet its goals in other important areas:
- The Newman Fund
- Planned Giving
Gifts That Will Impact Today
- Cash and Other Outright Gifts
- A direct gift of cash (or other appreciated securities) will benefit the campaign and provide an immediate income tax deduction to you.
- A Pledge
- Your gift may be given over three to five years time.
Gifts That Will Impact Tomorrow
- Personal Property Estate Bequests
- Life Insurance
- IRAs and Other Qualified Retirement Plans
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Life Income Gifts
- Retained Life Estates
To make your gift or to learn about the many ways to support the Facing Forward campaign, visit newmanff.com or call 316-942-4291 ext. 2163.